Saturday, May 22, 2010

Gives Me Hope + Rings

I'm sure many of you have heard of fmylife.com, but there is a website called GivesMeHopethat is kind of the opposite of FML and has really sweet, inspirational stories. It can really brighten your day. Yeahh my friend and I were reading some of the stories yesterday and we were getting all teary eyed lol.

So I've been doing a lil online shopping...
These rings are from Forever21. I just saw them today and I do think they are pretty <3


The one on the left is $3.50 and the one on the right is $6.80. The right ring comes in white too, but I think the pink one seems a lot sweeter and feminine. Or I just have an affinity for this coral/pink color haha. Actually, I don't have many rings because I seem to always have issues trying to find ones that fit me and such. I guess it's because I've been starting to be more interested in jewelry these days, although I actually own more necklaces than rings. These reminded me of fafinettex3's video on cocktail rings and ever since watching that video I've been checking out Forever21 every once in awhile to see their rings and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment