Thursday, March 25, 2010

yay clean brushes!

Yayy finally cleaned my brushes today! So this is pretty much my whole collection haha. Yeah, there's not much to look at...But that's mainly (and obviously X]) because I don't use blush, bronzer, or foundation. Just eyeshadow pretty much. Wow.
I mean, I used to use foundation, but I guess the ones I was using (I would mix shades) made my skin unhappy and my pores more noticeable so I stopped. Ever since then, my skin has more of a "glow" to it (then again I have oily-ish skin...darn it). So I've been thinking of looking into a tinted moisturizer since they're supposed to be lighter and stuff. I do still have that foundation brush that I got for cheap hehe. I use concealer too because I have horrible undereye circles but I am still on a quest for a good concealer. Currently, I use the Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda and it's ok and all, but it's not thick or moisturizing enough. I know T-T. Lol anyways, I just have the basic brushes for eyeshadow. You know, the "all-over-the-lid" kind, the one for the crease, and a fluffy blending brush. Yes, I do sound professional and like I know what I'm talking about. Totally not a newbie at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment